Monday 25 April 2011

New blog...

So I decided to start all over again with the blog. It had been two years since I posed on the other one and I wanted a fresh start.



I had the day off today but Kizzy (my cat) was a bit sick today so I stayed home. This was mainly because she is fussy when it comes to water! She pretty much only drinks from the tap. If she drinks from the bowl it's by putting her paw in and licking it off. She drags the bowl across the floor when she does this, spills it and makes a big noise! But today we just did the tap.


I've been naughty with my LO's recently. They've just been shoved under the desk, on the keyboard tray, in a huge pile! I've not been photographing them either. So today I took the whole pile and photographed them. It took me 45 mins, then the same again at least to crop them and then the same again to resize them for uploading to online galleries!


Because of that time spent earlier I can share a LO with you. In honour of Kizzy and her water idiosyncrasies I'll share this one with you. It's from a SC sketch a while back and is actually one of my favourites at the moment. It was made with Metropolitan, the SC December kit.




Isn't she cute! TTFN. N x x



2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! And yes, she is cute! Good luck with the new blog!

    ReplyDelete