Thursday 28 April 2011

Post nights sleepy!

I hate how sleepy nights make me. Even if I have good sleep after nights, the constant switching makes me confused! Anyway I dragged myself out of bed after 4 hours of sleep in an attempt to get back to doing days on Saturday again! It was made easier than usual by the fact that I went to see Thor with my friend this afternoon. My friend Drew introduced me to Marvel Comic movies and I am hooked. I'm looking forward to Green Lantern, Captain America and the Avengers. I totally enjoyed Thor. We had to see it in 3D and I'm not sure that it added much for me but I loved it for the space pictures during the credits. It had a wonderful instrumental soundtrack by Patrick Doyle and of course plenty of action.




I ordered my ticket to the US yesterday. I'm going back to visit my friends in St Charles, IL. I'm so excited that I get to go back for 3 weeks. In honour of that I'm going to share a LO of my friends. They really are like a second family. I get told to go get my sisters into the car whilst I'm there!









I love them! TTFN. N x x

No comments:

Post a Comment